Application period for the winter term 2018/19:
March 1 – April 30 2018! Extended to May 15!
Online application process:
The application for the Masters program must be sent exclusively through the online application platform (Campuscore) of our school. The online application platform is open from March 1 to April 30! Master programs always begin with the winter semester in October.
Links to the online-application-platform
Registration for the Admission exams test is carried out exclusively online. The link to the application portal and all necessary information can be found here in due time before the start of the application.
Send the completed application with all the required documents (more information scroll down) via the online application platform until the deadline of 30/04/2018.
The second part of the application process will be an interview with the examination board and the presentation of own works. The examination committee selects those candidates who reveal the artistic qualification (on the basis of your CV and portfolio) and who fulfill all mentioned qualifications.
- Portfolio of recent artistic, theoretical or curatorial work
- Evidence of academic and transdisciplinary suitability in the form of a written statement (3–4 pages) outlining the applicant’s academic goals and presenting a proposal for a project to be carried out during the program
- Certified proof of undergraduate degree
- Proof of at least one year of work experience in a field relevant to the program
- Brief curriculum vitae
- Application form with passport photograph
- Proof that the applicant is at least 24 years old (copy of passport / government-issued ID)
- Certified translation of the proof of undergraduate degree and the proof of work experience
For international students:
- Proof of sufficient competence in written and spoken German (DSH 1 or TestDaF3)
- Copy of valid passport
- For Chinese applicants: APS certificate
1,250 € per semester plus 109,09 € administration charge / or 203,80 € incl. student ticket
Since winter semester 2015 / 16 a part time course is possible.